- The building is a two-level structure. The upper level boasts a spacious function area which easily accommodates 120 people and is supported by a fully fitted domestic kitchen
- An expansively stocked bar with appropriate liquor licence.
- An audio visual system is available with facilities to play movies or connect a computer or similar device should an Association wish to run (for example) approved advertising or photo’s of the day’s sailing or Race Tracking software replays.
- A large covered deck provides additional seating and is accessed via the large glass panoramic sliding doors.
- Demarcated measurement area with annexe covering as required
- Separate Control Tower and Regatta Office
- Private Committee room
- Private Jury room
- Undercover viewing areas on the upper deck and lower deck which provide outstanding viewing
- Announcements for spectators and competitors via PA system
- On-water briefings from the Race Officer via radio piped through the Club PA system
Substantial and recently renovated change rooms are found on the ground level for all sailors. These consist of showers and toilets in numbers sufficient to cater for regattas of any magnitude. They are secured by a keypad entry system and are patrolled routinely by Club committee personnel.