Sailing this Saturday
Bravo Course – have a read
On water start and finish 14:30 start.
QR code to enter the Club, COVID rules, Sign on via Sailor App to hit the water.
Must read article on what to do at the club via link below
From Australian Sailing
Victoria 23 Nov – Sailing Specific Summary:
- Organised club racing and training can resume
- Double handed dinghy sailing with people outside is allowed
- There is no limit on the number of boats on the water for racing or training
- Group sizes limited to 50 people (subject to a density quotient of 1 per 4sqm) in rigging area, keeping 1.5m social distancing unless wearing masks. Multiple groups of 50 to be separated by a clear and reasonable gap. Patron cap of 500
- Clubs must maintain a register of people entering the premises to allow contact tracing
- Club canteens, restaurants and cafes may open in line with Government restrictions
- Toilet and change room facilities are open
- Masks must be worn indoors at all times
- Participants regularly reminded not to take part if unwell
- Participants who suddenly feel unwell to be sent home
2021 Laser iso Regatta
3 January 2021 – 8 January 2021
More information including NoR click below
Our newest life member
A big congratulations to Gordon Crossland for becoming our newest life member. We celebrate Gordon’s outstanding contribution to the club by inducting him the best way we can.
All life members can be found here.