From Australian Sailing
Metro Melbourne 19 Oct
Sailing Specific Summary:
Organised club sailing, training, or racing is NOT permitted. Sailing is only permitted as exercise.
Sailing for Exercise
Single handed sailing or max 10 people from a max 2 households is now permissible as part of exercise with no limit on time. You must adhere to the following:
- You must stay within your 25km radius
- If sailing with someone from another household you MUST keep 1.5 metres distance 100% of the time and wear masks
- You must wear face masks while on land
- You must keep 1.5 meters distance from others
Can I use sports club facilities?
- All club facilities are closed for member and public use, except for toilets
- Club restaurants and cafes open for take away and delivery only.
Season Documents 2020/21
The Club Calendar, Notice of Race and Sailing Instructions are now out.
New course flags so make sure you have a read.
New Sailing Instructions incorporating Charlie Course [21/10/2020]
The Calendar will be updated when we can get sailing again…
Our newest life member
A big congratulations to Gordon Crossland for becoming our newest life member. We celebrate Gordon’s outstanding contribution to the club by inducting him the best way we can.
All life members can be found here.